Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Cute Voice

I heard this song quite often these past few days. It was of two boys singing in their song called Balalar. At first I thought it was Arabic, but turns out it was Uzbek, a language spoken in Uzbekistan.

My brother is the one who downloaded the song and keeps playing it around the house. His choice of music could never be more different than mine as he likes Indonesian bands and I'm into Japanese, Western, and Classical. But it's an exception this time that I'm truly drawn into this song. The youthful voice of the two kids is really something. Here's the video of the song



I love the two kids. How cute~ :-P
Their charm reminds me of The Choirboys'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts