Monday, February 15, 2010

Beach and Sand

I'm in mid-semester break. It's already Monday and I've got a few days left to finish the huge piles of assignment and read for the upcoming tests. I just got back from a trip at the beach and frankly, I'm all blurry.

The trip was wonderful. Looking at the night sky through the veranda and I saw a few glittering stars. The fresh sea breeze and the feel of it on my hair, my two feet stepping on the hot and cold sand and the rushing water all around me. No word would describe them.

[IMG]a dream came true

It's the best family day we've had. Thanks so much to my aunties for sponsoring this trip ♥ We were divided into three apartments. Ours had a faulty air conditioning and so we had to move into another one which is a lot cooler. So yeah, we got a higher priced apartment with a cheaper rate hohoho

Since it was Chinese New Year (and Valentines Day ;-P) there were free performances at the beach. We played games together and had the best of fun frolicking in the water. My cousin and uncles taught us a bit on how to swim. My brother seemed a better learner than I was. I could only come as far as holding my breathe under water lol

The best part of this trip was during the big dinner. We booked a hall at another resort for this event and apparently they got better food. There were karaoke and I had to sing too. Thank god I dragged my brother into singing with me hoho

Perhaps this whole trip wouldn't have happened if we haven't got grandma with us. The only one we still have since the others had passed away. Although she could no longer remember us, we still hope she had fun.

We love you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts