Sunday, November 8, 2009

Proposal

Rachael never looks back. Not anymore after what she's been through. It was hell on the other side and heaven on this side. Who wouldn't want to remain?

When she first stepped here, she was a lost maiden. Her mind's empty, set to wait for a prince charming to fill her thoughts with love and wonder. How innocent was she. She found her love and he found his woman and the world spun around the two of them, or at least that's what she felt. But it was not the truth, for the world was a realist. Love simply didn't exist. There was only selfish need to fulfill oneself through others, of course endowed with lust.

Everyone must play a role in this world and so did Rachael. She was a female, girl, woman. She had to do what she had to do like what every woman had to do. She was lied to her face and had been lied once again and kept being lied again and again. Poor girl, what was she thinking?

She was happy, but then she's happier now. This place is her home and it shall be yours as well. Accept our hands, will you?


The proposal was clear. They want me there. I should go, shouldn't I? They offered happier live and I craved their oblation. They need me.

I took the blade. It was sharp and undoubtedly, effective. I must end this. The bloody red flowing on my bare skin, as if trying to parallel the anticipation flooding my thoughts...

Rachael...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts