Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Time Traveller's Wife

After wearing ourselves out during the exam, my friend and I decided to cool off and went to watch a movie. It was just after the final exam and everyone's in the mood to have some fun before heading home. We went to Sunway Pyramid and it was Wednesday and apparently we were a day earlier before 2012 is out. So we ended up watching The Time Traveler's Wife instead.

[IMG]
I knew it was from a book. Some of my friends cried when they watched this but honestly, I'm not much of a fan of romantic, sad movie. I prefer horror and fantasy stuff but since there weren't many exciting choices of movies at that moment and my friend seemed to take an interest in this movie, I went on and watched it.

The story is a blend between romance and science fiction, well, more on the romance than science fiction actually. It depicts the experience of a man and a woman as they go through live together with the man constantly time travels at times due to his genetic disorder. It sounds absurd and even funny, but it was really an awesome movie. The movie portrays their strange live in a convincing way that makes the audience could almost feel and relate to the distance idea of loving someone who could time travel. It was sad and sweet at the same time.

Overall, it's worth watching :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts