Saturday, November 7, 2009

Two Weeks of Hell and Heaven

I went for retail therapies this two weeks. I was essentially looking for a kebaya when I stopped by PKNS and PAS on Monday. The parking slots at PAS were full and I had to drive around for quiet sometime until I found an empty spot. I was cautious as I entered the shopping area through the entrance at the lonely parking basement.

The mall was full of people. I walked and walked, constantly keeping my eyes peeled for something. There were plenty of booths and shops selling all sorts of traditional attires but none offered what I was looking for, a suitable kebaya for the drama. So naturally, I found my way to Aeon and then to a couple of clothing stores around town. I ended up not finding any kebaya and buying a lot of other stuff instead XD

I got myself a couple of cute skirts and new jeans. The ones that I had were loose which proofed just how much weight I've lost :-P

The first week of the final exam was spent studying and fooling around. I'm always such a last-minute-study type of person. Though I don't usually procrastinate work, I always hesitate when it comes to doing revision. I hope I could change that, even there's the fact that I've spent most of my years as a student being plain lazy. I'm too used to it, it's kinda late to change now, is it? XD

I had fun during drama practice. I enjoyed the experience despite being self conscious the whole time about the dancing -_- I'm just plain not good at traditional dance

The night of the performance had everyone feeling nervous, excited, and a whole bunch of mixed feelings. There were quiet a lot of people, the performers, the seniors who've came to help, and the guests comprising of lecturers, students, and some relatives of students :-P Almost everyone (the performers) had thick make-ups on and it's so funny haha. We watched the other shows and took pictures afterwards and had lots of fun.

I went through hell during the second week of the final exam. Sleepless nights of going through notes and books and texts and notes and books. I was literally going crazy with the fatigue and all. Hence, my resolution for the next semester would be 'NO MORE LAST MINUTE REVISION'.

But overall, I think I did quiet okay, well at least I hope so :-P I'll just wait and see till the results come out.

In the mean time, I think I'm gonna concentrate on what I'll be doing during the whole long, semester break. No books no lectures, just time and freedom.

Such a bliss XD


Note2self: It's time to forget and start over, please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts