Saturday, March 27, 2010

Warai

Today I did something which was stupid. I cried and cried and cried and after that I laughed at myself for crying haha. Don't be such a baby =P

The annoying part was the aftermath of it. My eyes got very dry. Couldn't see while wearing the contacts ^^" Moral of the story: let's not be girly next time

By the way, I remembered I got something yesterday.

[IMG]

[IMG]
It was nicely wrapped. The doll has bells inside. Kawaiii

Sensei gave it as a gift. Suteki na hito yo~ I don't know about Japanese custom but I really want to give him something in return. Ideas?

I took the pictures with Satio's camera. You could adjust the megapixels. It's awesome if you get the focus correct. It's fully touchscreen which was kinda annoying at first but I'm getting more used to it. Now I'm having an impulse to touch on the screen of non-touchscreen cellphones lol

I felt happier after talking and seeing the pictures =P Sankyu ne, minna

And um, tomorrow's the day for EIF. I hope everything will run smoothly ^^"

Ganbatte~

7 comments:

yayat March 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

naper ni abo.. nanes2x.. nant muke berkedut.. hihi

Anonymous March 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

hua3 alamak, eh, takpe, muke aku da kebal XP

cik penguin March 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

hey. it's not wrong to cry, okay? it's a form of expression, if you may. so don't think it's stupid. hope you're okay.

Anonymous March 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

haha saye dah sgt okay =P crying's not wrong, just that i don like it

Raf Rafail March 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

warai reminds me of song lip synced by Lola. lol

Anonymous March 31, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

lol warai means laughter
lola tau jepang jugak k XP

Raf Rafail April 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

hahaha i tot tu bahasa tagalog..sah la dia tw =)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts