Friday, March 12, 2010

12am Luck

Do you believe in Zodiac signs?

[IMG]The twins

At 12am today, a stroke of luck hit me. It came in a text message. Unexpected and wholly a surprise, I was left thinking, recalling. If it were once upon a time ago, I would have been euphoric, anxious, ineffably overjoyed. Now, I think I'm comfortable, perhaps a bit cautious but I don't want to get into it anymore. I'd like to stay neutral please. We're friends and I'm happy (ne?)

Later on, I bought the Satio. It wasn't cheap (hell it was expensive!) but I made up my mind to have it anyway. There were doubts but the sleek design, gorgeous functions and impressive camera quickly decided for me. I've been weighing during the past few days between a cool new guitar or the Satio. I had to be careful of what I spend money on but somehow, I had my way into buying it today. Perhaps I'll tell more about it on my next entry. In the mean time, I'm super thrilled to get the cell phone on Monday. Gomen ne Wallet~

Sometime later, I caught a glimpse on my friend's horoscope reading for the day and felt strangely compelled to read it. Now this is the whole reason I wrote this entry for. He's a gemini, like me and here's what it said:

Whether you keep a detailed, itemized budget or just keep it all jumbled in your head, you need to think through your spending habits a bit more carefully today. It shouldn't take too long.

* Compatibility: Taurus
* Mood: Cautious
* Lucky Color: Purple
* Lucky Number: 38
* Lucky Time of Day: 12am


The stuff about spending is strangely true but the 12am luck is real. I guess it's much more than I could ever tell hahaha Could such be a mere coincidence?

I'm not so sure anymore ^^"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts