Saturday, March 20, 2010

Motif


  • me: "Erm but I'm not sure if I can make it"

  • her: "But he wants you there"

  • me: lol as if, this is sort-of-a voluntary work meaning anyone who's free should participate. Apparently I'm not."What about others?"

  • her: "But you have to come also etc etc.."

  • me: "I'll try" You can't make me this way


And I didn't. I really did try but couldn't btw

  • her: "Why didn't you come?"

  • me: "Got my text? It was etc. etc"

  • her: "Did u tell him?"

  • me: "Err no"

  • her: "Well, you should tell him"

  • me: "Em" I guess?? No way others who didn't make it have to explain to this dude too??


And a friend told me. Okay then I get it now. And I thought she was trying to make my life uneasy. Fortunately that wasn't the case ^^;

4 comments:

Unknown March 20, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

lol! mmg motif. :p

eh? yay! da bley comment!

Anonymous March 20, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

lol u get it? hhah memang motif kan
hahaha seb baek hang gtau lol

cik penguin March 20, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

mm. ainatul, kalau you takmau ckp, baek takya post entri..
*muka marah*
hahaha. tak fahaaaaam

Anonymous March 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

hahaha sile balek ke kutub utara kalo cam tuh XD
i'll tell u but not here, n u gonna havta to tell me sapekah mamat tuh hahaha

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts