Sunday, May 30, 2010

As I play Boston by Augustana

I made this video a while back for some of the nicest people in my world. I just felt like posting it here so please ignore. It's bad for sensitive hearing =P



I was kinda sad at the time and the song was like an escapism, sort of. It makes me remember of once upon a time ago, of a little kid who played the piano; fingers feeling the keys, ears succumbing to the melody, body was moved in rhythm, heart filled with passion and eyes shedding tears.

When she's sad she'd play it and all would be okay (Well not literally haha). But that's how I was like when I was a kid; so passionate and so free-spirited (and so twisted too =P). I want to be that once again =)

This one was uploaded using my barely existing YouTube account. I only signed up so that I could subscribe to my favourite YouTubers; Smosh, etc. Well, I do have some videos uploaded there. It was funny seeing them again lol

Yeah, if anyone's interested for the sheet music, feel free to ask me. I wish I could say that I played this one by ears but they're getting kinda rusty lately. I need to practice more.

I've been freaking busy this holiday, like always. Break is the time when I'd do all the stuff that I've been wanting to do, which has gotten postponed for so long that they're now all piled up waiting for me to divulge in them one by one =D

I'm working on something just now and I'm so tired. Tomorow I might drive to PWTC or should I just take the public transport? But I really want to drive pfft -_- We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts