Friday, May 21, 2010

They didn't notice??

You know sometimes there's a moment in life where you think you were something for most of your life but then you realize that the only few persons who think that you're that is only you and well, your mom maybe.

I just found out that one of my best friend in the whole wide world didn't think that I was that. Can you believe it? I exhibited all the signs and believe me, I'd got all the symptoms bad but she simply brushed it off as not that. Not that? Well, the symptoms is no longer strong these days, but I guess my ego is slightly hurt.

Maybe I'm not that good at portraying that but still.. It's cool and I still am that, a part of me and I like that

And yeah, I'm not gonna tell what that is =)

(-__-")y ピース~

7 comments:

ariff dean May 21, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

sorry cant think up of a good book for recommendation
but here's a song for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2AzaOQllBQ

:DD

Anonymous May 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

sweet lyrics =) thanks

SMANF May 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

motif!? post tp still secret!?lol

Anonymous May 21, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

lol =P

yayat May 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

yuki~~.. kamu tetp kamu.. jgn berubah XD

Anonymous May 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

pergh aja =P

yayat May 29, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

pergh yuki... hahaha

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts