Monday, May 10, 2010

Hyper

Can't believe it's actually started. The break! The long awaited 8 weeks of freaking lots of time and money(?) and car and friends and ♥

As I packed up all the stuff and trashes that's been accumulated throughout the semester I felt a tinge of weird feelings, like when you were anticipating a sort of excitement, the feeling you get right before an overwhelming gush of euphoria XD I'm going crazy, I know hahaha

Looking back, I came to learn a lot of things about friends, family, myself and maybe a few others. Screw all the books and here comes Japanese and Music next semester and before that, a long holiday XD About the only thing I'm dreading now is Kesat but I really don't wanna spoil the mood now so let's focus on what I shall do tomorow XD

I just got home actually =P Gosh, I think I'm never home lately. But my friends are going back soon so we gotta take this chance to hang out as much as we can XD

And all the others are back this holiday! XD Love you guys, Miss you guys ♥

I'm so excited I can't hardly contain it XD

p/s: ♥ you so much, mom X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts