Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Week in My Life 2

This week is filled with the best and the worst things.

I had a test on Tuesday, so my Monday was typically spent worrying about the test and flipping through the book, without actually getting anything read ha ha ( ̄▽ ̄) Nothing much happened on Monday except, due to some handy circumstances which made the car available, I got to drive! Yeah~ (call me too excited, because I was) This was my first week of having my own transportation when in Shah Alam and I was so thrilled. Yay again~ ^-^

[IMG]We had a meeting at night and this turned out to be the wrong room. The chairs and tables looked a mess

[IMG]Got a few more tickets left to sell. They were for a Movie Circle event we're organizing.

Since I was too occupied promoting tickets, I couldn't help but didn't get to study much for the test (lame excuses a.k.a. poyo punye alasan) :-P Anyway, it was another period of disaster like last week's tests. I honestly don't care much about other subjects, but this one was Computer... damn! I wanna score this so badly~ >_<

[IMG]Our promotional poster for the movie event. We're showing 'Gadoh', a controversial, independent movie which portrays racism the way it's happening here. And by the way it's happening, I mean it's banned in theatres. So, you can pretty much get how the dialogues're like: 100% non-filtered. The characters're convincing and not fake like in some mainstream films.

[IMG]The hall moments before guest's arrival. Quiet a few tickets were sold and a number of people came including our friends, some seniors and juniors. Some who got the tickets didn't show up though, mainly those from the Music Faculty. They did look excited when they bought the tickets, wonder why :-P

The car broke down on Wednesday night and that's not the bad news. The bad news was; it's my fault >_< I had a meeting at the faculty as my friends and I were helping with preparations for the Dean's List Award Ceremony on Friday. The meeting was finished late at night and most people had gone back when I realized I couldn't start the car. Things got sorted out fortunately (huge thanks to certain people) and my mom ended up driving the car all the way home.

[IMG]The faculty looked creepy at night. The thought of getting stranded here wasn't much of a pleasant idea

I knew it's all karma. Some people might not believe it, but I've experienced it much too often to not notice nor convinced. Although this time it's a different situation with another lesson, I got the point. I'm sorry for being prejudice.

I was in a pretty weird mood after the drama on previous night that I didn't really feel while I was in class. I kept thinking of things and the afternoon went by. The car was sent for service and my brother had his MUET test that day. As night arrived, my mood had gotten better. There's another meeting and I used the car again, but this time, I was super careful haha :-P (lest bannana fruiting twice, eh)

[IMG]My friends getting awed by something on the tree. What is it you asked? A bee hive! Yikes~ Luckily they called someone to remove it or else the bees might threaten our favourite spot

[IMG]We had to do some tedious jobs for the Dean's Award event. While our hands were tied with scissors and papers, we enjoyed ourselves playing a bunch of songs, some were alien to me. We also watched the performers, wearing colourful traditional outfits, practiced their dance routine. But, we're just goofing around most of the time and it's fun.

An annoying thing happened on Thursday night. Out of all the many times that the computer decided to suddenly shut down, this just had to be the night that it couldn't be turned back on, no matter what I tried. It's ironic that it happened right as I was thinking of going to sleep after I'd finally finished with the assignments. Turned out I couldn't since I had to redo the whole presentation and I ended up crashing on my bed at about 4 o'clock. -_- sigh~

Friday was a blast though. After getting frustrated over the stupid computer, I had quiet a fun during FOE's presentation. I was ever so grateful that I didn't feel as much tired since I only got 2 hours of sleep =_=

[IMG]The hall where the Dean's List Award ceremony took place. It's the same hall where I took the test for MUET (great convertible hall, huh) :-P

[IMG]Out of the many days where the sky was clear on evening, there just had to be rain that day and to make things worse, a black-out! Imagine everyone inside the hall were like "why is it suddenly dark ehh??" Gaargh

[IMG]Thank God the event went on even with the sudden change of plan. We did get to eat at the end of the ceremony when all the guests'd already left. I got to say, I've been to better caterers before :-P

Well, I guess bad things happened but it didn't matter since good things're there too. In fact, as I'm writing this, I just had a nice, full meal after attending a Raya Banquet organized by my neighbourhood committe. On the other hand, I've also gained weight. So you see, good thing and bad thing happened in balance haha :-P

I hope next week will be more relaxing, but I doubt it'll be so, since there's gonna be another 2 tests. 2 tests!! >_<

Note2self: GANBATTE!!~ (Exceptionally happy for some particular nice things not mentioned :-P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts