Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Time Car Accident

I was driving home with a full stomach after attending a friend's Raya open house. It was the first time I went to her house and I was ever so glad that I had my GPS navigator. She provided us with a warm welcome despite her looking quiet tired. There were so many people at her house so I bet she's exhausted. Some of my friends were there including those I hadn't seen for quiet some time. It's cool.

[IMG]The food were temptingly delicious and I can't believe I ate so much. I just love the Sarawak Cake. It's always been my favourite

Anyway, it was around 6.00pm or something and I was driving in Klang area. I stopped at the red light before I felt something. I thought something's wrong with the car since it went down just a few days ago. But, as I turned around I realized that a car at the back'd bumped into my car. I had panic moments since it was my first time dealing with the situation despite it not being my fault. But the Chinese guy was a gentleman I must say. He could just run off, but he didn't. There're minor scratches and I'm glad.

I went to Ethos's final meeting at night. It's a society I'd been involving myself with this semester. We discussed on activities that we did as well as things we planned for next time. The best part's that there're food; pizzas of different varieties, fried noodles, KFC's chickens, beverages, etc. Gosh, I'm so glad I joined it (not because of the food) :-P

Conclusively, I gained a lot of weight today huhu -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts