Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rocking the GPS Device

I had a blast driving around town today. There's a few hours to go before I could eat since I was fasting, so, I decided to kill some time driving. I had to replace 12 days of fasting on the last Ramadhan. But, it's a good way to detoxify and I kinda enjoy it :-P

I got to test the GPS Navigation device that my mom bought not so recently. It was still neatly placed in the box since she never actually use it while driving -_-"

[IMG]The device looks quiet similar with the one Danny Choo used while he was in Los Angeles. It's the same brand! haha

It's such a cute device and it's really helpful. I tried to mess with it and took a detour here and there just to see if it could handle it. The female voice from the device kept going "recalculating" but it always got back on the right track in a matter of seconds. Cool!

I passed through Bukit Tinggi, my favourite area. Sorry, no photo here but maybe I'll try and upload some later. It's a pretty, newly established city and I love looking at the houses there.

[IMG]Shops lining Jalan Tengku Kelana. Little India is situated around here. This is a good place to look for saree or punjhabi dresses, Indian foods and accessories. It's not a place to be around during Deepavali, however, since it'll be too crowded with shopping celebrants

I was driving around with no purpose, stopping by at Carrefour before heading back home and got caught in a massive traffic jam for about an hour, I think 0_o"

[IMG]The traffic in Klang is real bad especially during peak hours (in which when I happened to be on the road today). I hope our frustration would end sooner as the construction of the new bridge is still on its way towards the finish line

Got bored so started taking pictures while inside the car :-P

[IMG]Motif? kehiijauan haha

[IMG]cepat, cepat...

[IMG]...ketiadaan motif

Well, I needed to get away from FOE's assigment anyway. It was really boring and I didn't even go to my aunt's open house today because well, I was fasting, plus I was too worried that I wouldn't be able to finish the research. Damn!

I took the wrong line and had to use a different route. It was near The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Royal Gallery, Klang. Hope I could give it a visit sometimes.

[IMG]Nice architecture

The upcoming semester break is gonna be a blast! I finally get to use the car and I couldn't get lost with Garmin~ :-D

BTW, here's an interesting link if you'd like to buy the device in Malaysia: MyGPSTalk.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts