Sunday, October 25, 2009

Final Week

Time flies by so quickly. I can't believe it's already the final week of the semester!

[IMG]I did my best for the two tests this week, FOE and Counselling. Foe was tough but Counselling was pretty direct and easy, unless you don't read :-P

I had to do a presentation on Black Beauty for Literature class on Tuesday. I stumbled a bit; grasping for words to express what I had in mind but it was okay. Hence, t'was the last presentation I did for the semester.. It's a bit melancholic. I know haha

[IMG]I got these cute accessories from a sale they were having at the music faculty. Suki desu~

[IMG]The stupid pair of slippers got me in pain for a whole day. My feet had blisters because of it so I couldn't walk properly especially since it kept rubbing onto my skin and made the pain worse. I had switched footwear with a nice friend. Luckily, she's wearing socks so it won't hurt her.

A funny thing happened on Tuesday. One of my friend turned up at the faculty and I noticed how familiar she looked before I realized that we both had a very similar outfit on. She's even wearing a t-shirt with the exact same picture on it as mine haha. So we were twins for the day :-)

I had been dancing a lot this week. Considering my almost obsolete talent in dancing, I wouldn't want to mess the performance for everyone haha. So I got to practice!

[IMG]The 'music square'. One could find music students lingering about the place :-P

I had a tour around sec 17; joining my friends as they looked for a house to rent. Our chances of securing a place at the college (hostel) for next semester are pretty much as slim as my thigh would never get, so we had to opt for renting huhu. But I'm glad I don't have to since I could drive from home, or get driven :-P

[IMG]Took some pictures to kill time while waiting inside a building. This is a view inside the large main campus

We had a replacement class on Saturday so I drove to the faculty. We went through few hours of presentations and then Dr. M gave us what we had ultimately came for, which were firsthand tips for the upcoming paper. Bad news: I have a lot to cover!

[IMG]xde motif (a picture of no purpose)

Right after compiling our essay reports after class, I went to Aeon. I didn't buy anything I wasn't supposed to buy, which was extremely good of me hahah. I looked for some stationary and other stuff, and then dropped by at some stores near my house. I got a bit distracted here since everything were god damn cheap and I just had to buy a few new clothes. I haven't had them for a while so I just couldn't resist lol :-P

I bought three pieces of cardigan, a long t-shirt, a dress and a pencil case haha. All for less than a hundred. What a bargain :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts