Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Week in My Life 3

Despite my constant denial, I've been perhaps slightly hoping that something'd happen and this week, it did. It'd made me learn something. I'm confused, but I'm really happy :-P

I won't spill the details so I'm gonna take a look at what I'd been doing this week besides day dreaming hoho

As usual, I got two tests this time around: Counseling and Literature. Some of my times were occupied by constant flipping of the book despite my mind which remained an empty vessel.

[IMG]read.. read

[IMG]This was taken while some music students were having their practice in class. A friend told me I could stick around and watch them practice. So, I was the only non-music student around. Glad their lecturer's cool with it :-P

Music's one of the three choices I had considered after I graduated high school. Though I'm happy where I'm at now, at times I do wish I'd taken music instead :-P

[IMG]How awesome it is when you get to chat, play instruments and work on music in class! It's a totally different experience than just staring at slides and hearing lectures like in most of my classes.

I broke a record on Monday. I spent the night reading the whole unabridged version of Black Beauty up until the last three chapters. I had to do it since I had to finish a presentation for Tuesday's morning class. I was trying so hard to avoid dozing off and it was close to hell until I discovered I'd been a victim of a false alarm. We came the next morning only to find out that we don't need to present. Now that's hell! >_<

[IMG]I'm confused of this happiness...

I was having fun presenting in Computer class. I did slides on tornado with quizzes and all. I think I kinda like presenting, somehow :-P

[IMG]The library's effing cold

I had a queer Thursday morning. Since I need to avoid traffic jam, I'm always early to arrive at the faculty (freaking early actually ) -_- Nobody's usually around when I come but this time the TESL square was full by around 7.50-ish a.m. It's a miracle to see the seniors coming to the fac this early and it turned out they had their final exam for third language today. Figured hahah

[IMG]The other group did an amazing job for their drama production on Thursday night. The first one was Andre's Mother. I didn't cry (I rarely cry haha) but it was really sad.

[IMG]The bride looked angelic


The next one was The Sandbox. We had a good laugh for this one. It's effing funny. Grandpa & grandma; the younger version rock!! LOL

[IMG]Both performances were superb!

I also got to see some senior's final drama practice. Guess what, I'm the 'dayang'! haha. They needed an extra so one of them asked me to take part and I said okay lol

[IMG]A good thing about doing drama is that you get to see the other side of people; the more open and expressive side. They were so into character and the one who played the devil's seriously scary.

I needed to practice more because I was so stiff. It's official: I'm never born to be a traditional dancer :-P

Note2Self: Dance, dance , dance and loose weight! Gosh I'd lost a kilogram and then I regained it back, damn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts