Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's wrong?

I woke up and realized it was 5 in the morning. Did I fell asleep again? Damn
The notes were lying there, untouched. Great!

The presentation was a mess
The test was quiet okay
But something's bothering me. Nanika?

The weather was hot and humid. Nothing new there
The ice cream failed me. That's new
My favourite dish tasted blunt. Wonder why?
I did only say hi. Was I hoping for more?

U.R.U.S.A.I

My friend cried. Why do I feel like crying too?
She's the one with problemS and me? Spoiled and ungrateful. I'm aware of that, thank you very much!

See? I know but I can't help it. The sky was grey and the tesl square was empty. (It was actually FAR from deserted, even packed, somehow) I cried silently, putting up a smile in front of everybody. I don't feel like eating either. What's wrong?

Were they tears or simply water from the shower that flew down my cheeks, I wasn't sure. What's wrong with me today? Stop being whiny.... I was contemplating, remembering and then it came to me. It was THAT!

hahaha

There's nothing I can do about it besides ranting here I guess -__-"

Moral of the story: You just can't help it sometimes. Sigh~

Let's think about some happy stuff, shall I? e.g. the Satio ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts