Saturday, April 24, 2010

...

As I read the blog entry, I felt a sudden lump in my chest. It was a heavy one, whose weight I knew would sink until it went down to that place. That special place, deep in one of those many chambers of my heart which I thought has finally been locked away for good but turns out it wasn't. I still have the keys and how tempting it is to just go back and have a look at treasures which has so long been cherished.

I knew I should stay away from anything that's potentially gloomy during this time of the month, I could get really emotional and sensitive which is really far-fetched from my usual hyper mode, but I just happen to stumble upon them. Those words, like mirrors of my own feelings. I'm so stupid and pathetic.

And then I thought of another recent things that has happened. Why do I feel sad about it too? Again, I'm stupid

Let this phase be over. I know I'll feel better after this. But right now, I just feel like crying and crying to my heart's content or until I fall asleep, perhaps. It'd be nice to have something to cheer me up, pull me out of this suffocating misery and let me have a good laugh for once.

And ice cream won't help unfortunately, thanks to my upset stomach =(

[IMG]Monster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts