Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm glad it won't let me say yes

If there wasn't such a thick wall enclosing my heart, I would've probably got carried away and got hurt in the end. I almost, haven't I? Maybe it does hurt a bit, but I've learnt my lesson

I'm not stupid and I'm glad for it. I'm not blaming anyone either for each person has his own reasons and circumstances. In my case, I realized I just wanted the feeling I've felt once and that has kept me safe. Do I really?

That perfect person okay maybe not that perfect -__-"

Oh gosh did I just sounded retarded? Okay, I can't do this. That person's not gonna be near for a VERY long time, forever perhaps, which is the best for me. God, let it out of my mind~

And to those whom have gotten their hearts broken this week (and I know quiet a few) please stay strong, let the memory be a bittersweet lesson and hope be your guidance
=)

And um, ganbatte for exam ^^"

p/s: aww, the cute posts on FB ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts