Friday, January 8, 2010

Crazy First Week

I'm on my second semester~ Yay~ It feels like years since I came here during Asasi. Aww I miss those times. It's strange that I don't feel much like a new semester. In fact, I think I'm already so used to the campus that it doesn't make much different that I have to come there for class everyday now that the break's over XD

This first week was CRAZY! I never expected to already be getting involved in things and projects on the first couple of days. It's exciting because this year, I'm on a mission to try out new things which is exactly where I'm heading lol

I'm gonna be working on 'English is Fun', a program for primary school students. There's also gonna be another workshop-sort of activity I'll be taking part in organizing. This one's part of my course project. It's gonna be a lot of work these upcoming weeks, and I hope I'm prepared >_< Ganbatte!

However, the best part of this week is seeing my friends back~ XD I think most of them haven't changed a lot except that this year, everyone's started renting outside. Some of the guys and girls from our batch live in the same neighbourhood near the campus. It's only a walking distance from the faculty which is convenient for them. On the other hand, some of them fortunately got a place at the hostels. Me? I'm staying at my place as usual ;)

Some got a new style this year, while others got a new attitude. Some of the seniors were wearing their new, longer hairstyle which were interesting haha.

There're already banners and flyers all over the faculty on the first week promoting Whoa Willow, a fund-raising theatrical performance organized and produced by TESL students. They've got a good publicity going on appearing on 8TV Quickie, etc. I've already bought tickets to go this Sunday. Can't wait =D

There're some assignments needed to be taken care of this week (already!) but they're just simple ones haha. I also went to Pusat Zakat at Uitm and Cawangan Zakat Selangor at the mosque to take care of something.

A little problem worries me however. I hope I don't have to change groupings so my schedules would stay as it is. There were some sort of dramas going on amongst my coursemates because of this issue. Ergh, I wished they'd just keep thing as it is and not let everyone troubled by this any longer. It's not like we did anything wrong either -_-

So far, the lecturers for this semester look nice. Some are familiar, while some are, well, not familiar haha. I've never seen Mr. Black before I think (He told us to call him like that), and neither have I previously known most of my lecturers. I may have seen them going about the TESL square or heard some words about them from the seniors but I wish they're nice and fun!

Oh, and I just got back from the medical centre haha. It was my stomach. It's been aching for the past months and it's been getting too annoying lately so I guess it's time to have it checked out. I'm gonna have to go for the scope procedure tomorrow. Honestly, putting a tube attached to a camera inside my stomach really doesn't sound very comfortable, or even sane~ >_< I wish this pain would go away!

I hope I can keep blogging for next week and the next next week. There's no photos this time though haha. I dropped my cellphone two times this week. Thank God it's still working. I wonder whether it's a sign that I should buy myself a new one? haha

Note2Self: Can't believe I gained so much weight this week. Go jog or something! XD
And, I don't feel like I'm totally over it. Then again, was I ever? =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts