Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Inside of Me, Like literally

Last night the pain in my stomach got really bad. I couldn't lie down without feeling as if something was tugging me from the inside which was painful AND annoying~ >_< I was hoping at that moment that this morning's visit to the medical centre would solve the problem haha. Well, it kinda did, and I'm glad for it even though I went through hell during the scope procedure.

I never knew exactly what was scope procedure but I knew that it wasn't gonna be comfortable and I was right. I was luckily asleep during the whole first round but unfortunately, I had to go for another. This time, without the sleeping injection O_o

Imagine I was conscious the whole time they were putting the one-inch-thick tube attached to a camera inside my mouth, down my throat and into my stomach. SHOOT! It's THE most uncomfortable feeling in the world and it hurt >_< I'm so relieved when the doc finally pulled the tube out but now my throat kinda hurt because I was fighting a bit when the tube was put inside me haha. Well, I couldn't help it, it's reflex LOL I'm so never gonna do this again, ever! haha

But I'm glad that the whole experience's over and there's nothing wrong with me haha. The medication appears to be working and I'm so happy that I can eat again, at least without suffering from a really bad stomachache each time afterwards. I even got a souvenir from the whole thing: a video of the inside of my stomach haha XD The video was surprisingly, very clear. I'm really glad I was asleep during the first procedure when I watched it. They pinched the lining and then it bleed and so they got the blood sample. Ouwch!

Oh, on a side note, a funny thing happened to me this week haha. There was a guy I've met from a while ago, since last semester and he's my junior. I heard that he was asking about me from friends which I thought was friendly. Well, I'm kinda friends with the juniors and talked to some of them quiet often and I did talk to him one time, only last semester haha. He was walking in front of me with a weird expression on his face until I realized why it was so when I suddenly had the urge to check my cellphone. He asked me out. I was like, LOL

p/s: What's with the brother-sister trend nowadays hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is just a place for me to write stuff.
I'm an open book, but with hidden compartments and missing pages somewhere along the way.

In the future, I'd like to read this again and laugh of the things I've put for myself to discover =P

About The Layout

Much like my life, the layout lacks straight lines including the borders, etc. I want to make it look sketchy because I love to draw. It involves some painstaking efforts trying to come out with the design plus a lot of help on the coding

The piano, the musical notes, the stars, the effects, the graphics represent some part of me. Dream and passion. =P


Recent Posts